lundi 17 octobre 2011

The voice behind MixFM's announcements

Everytime I listen to a MixFM announcement on the radio, I remember the great Don LaFontaine, the voice behind most of Hollywood's trailers.



I really like the voice behind MixFM's announcements and previews but it is becoming a bit boring.
He really works on his lines and draws the audience's attention, but in some cases it's pretty ridiculous.

Every DJ has "circled the globe", every event "will change Lebanon's dance scene". I might agree when it is Armin Van Buuren or Michael Jackson (God bless his soul) maybe, but not when it's DJ Franco from Amsterdam!

Point is, it is certain MixFM has the best Voice for announcements and all that, all the rest of the radio stations are even trying to imitate them, and don't even come close.

Credit should also be given to the female voices participating in the announcements, and I think it is a good way of "mixing it up" a bit, just don't go too far;)

Here is one of my favorite stand up comedians of all time, imitating Don LaFontaine (and MixFM's Voice).  



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire